From blowing snowstorms in the winter to torrential downpours in the summer, your siding takes a beating throughout the year. Since it’s constantly getting hit by the weather, your siding may need to be replaced sooner rather than later. As long as it’s not an emergency, you should always try to wait until autumn to have your siding in Calgary replaced. Keep reading to learn why the fall is the best time for new siding installation:
- Winter preparation: Did you know that your siding plays a crucial role in insulating your home? It’s true! Siding effectively keeps heat in, while blocking the cold air outside. Replacing your siding in the autumn before temperatures drop ensures that you’ll stay warm and comfortable all winter long. Additionally, new siding helps save on your heating costs in the winter and your cooling costs in the summer.
- Perfect weather: Summer is a great time to be outside, but it’s not ideal for replacing vinyl siding. Vinyl expands in the heat, which means it could be nailed too tightly to the house if your contractors aren’t careful. On the opposite end of the spectrum, winter is typically a terrible time to be outside, and it’s even worse if you’re replacing siding. Vinyl that gets too cold can warp and crack. Fall is the “Goldilocks” of seasons and the perfect time to replace siding, as it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold. Your siding will fit just right if it’s replaced in the fall.
- Lower prices: Believe it or not, siding prices and contractors’ rates tend to drop after the summer months. Contractors keep their prices high in the spring and summer, when their services are in greater demand. After peak season, most siding contractors drop their rates to stay competitive with the market. You could save big by scheduling autumn siding replacement.
Why choose Rhino Exteriors?
There are plenty of contractors in the area who say they can replace your siding. However, countless customers choose Rhino Exteriors whenever they need new siding in Calgary. Here’s why:
- The best prices: As mentioned above, you’ll most likely pay less if you have your siding replaced in the fall, but if you want to pay the least for your siding, you’ll choose Rhino Exteriors. We have the most competitive rates in town, and we offer free estimates for all of our services.
- Fast service: Want your siding replaced as soon as possible? Then call us today. We provide speedy siding services, especially in emergencies.
- Guaranteed results: As long as it’s installed properly, your siding should last for decades without needing replacement. Be sure that’s the case by hiring our team to replace your siding. We guarantee your siding will look fantastic and stand the test of time.
Of course, no rule says you have to install siding in the fall. As long as the weather cooperates, you can install it any time of year. If your siding in Calgary is looking a little shabby, give us a call today to replace it!